Friday 4 September 2015

DOG AT THE BEACH

Dog

I am a tiny dog at the beach on a cold and windy night. I am eating sand. The sand taste like yummy strawberry ice cream. CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH.   I  can hear the sea and it goes  SWISH, SWISH, SWISH.  I feel the sand with my paws and I feel the hard rocks and they make my paws sore. I  can see the stars and the moon. The moon is big and white and the stars are small and yellow.  I can  smell the SEA SHELLS.   I am going to stay here FOREVER.  WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Royden
    I like your story it is really interesting I like how you said. I can smell the SEA SHELLS. I am going to stay here FOREVER. WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF. And I really Like your picture

    From Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haylee, I like my dog too and I hope you enjoyed reading my story. Yours Sincerely,
    Royden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haylee, I like my dog too and I hope you enjoyed reading my story. Yours Sincerely,
    Royden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.