Friday 2 November 2018

Italy

This week I have been learning about Italy.  I learnt my teacher's name in Italian.  Miss Power is Perdere Potere.  Every morning when we did the roll I said that and it seems that it made Miss Power laugh. 
I've learnt of the recipe for pizza.  There's lots of things that you can put on pizza. 
We rang Mc Donalds in Greymouth and asked them for a price on 6 chicken nuggets.  In Greymouth the chicken nuggets cost $5.80 and in Italy they cost $7.30 New Zealand dollars.  That was interesting. Image result for 6 mcdonalds chicken nuggets



4 comments:

  1. Hello There, Royden. It's Caitlyn here from T3. Wow! Italy sounds like a good place to study on! That is pretty interesting, that in Italy Miss Powers name is Perderre Potere. What do you like about Italy? Have you ever wanted to move to Italy, when you are older? Maybe next time you could make the font size, a little bigger so that people can see it better. Thanks for sharing your awesome, work Royden! I think you have done an excellent job!! (: See ya! From Caitlyn, T3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn, I like the pizza they make in Italy. I havn't thought about moving to Italy yet. What country do you want to learn about next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bula Royden or should I say...Bongiorno? Is this right?

    When I was younger, much younger, I went to Italy. It was one of my favourite places in Europe to visit. Venice was just beautiful with all its canals. I remember really wanting to eat pasta and pizza in Italy, because that is where they originally come from. I did.. and it was honestly the best in the world!
    I am glad that chicken nuggets are cheaper in NZ!
    I am glad that you made Miss Power laugh, because I think laughter is the best medicine!
    Have you made any pizza yet? I have just learnt how to make my own pasta and it tastes way better than the bought stuff.

    Ciao
    Miss Lagan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Royden,
    My name is Helena and I am from St Pius X School and I am a year 7. I am so glad that the chicken nuggets in New Zealand are more cheaper.
    Keep up the great job.

    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.