Wednesday 17 May 2017

Macaroni & Cheese

IMG_5420[1].JPG

Macaroni & Cheese & Orange Juice
First we got got the ingredients we need from the supermarket, 1 kilo of oranges was 5
oranges and a mac and cheese packet. Belinda thought of twisting the oranges and I thought of squeezing with IMG_5421[1].JPG



IMG_5442[1].JPGIMG_5428[1].JPGour hands. After we made the juice, we started making the mac & cheese. The hard bit was opening the packets.  Then we put our mac & cheese in the microwave to cook for 4 minutes.  It was very HOT when it came out. We took it out of the microwave and stirred in the cheese mix. We shared the delicious meal with Autumn, Ben and Abby, BUT,,,the problem was, by the time we shared it, it was IMG_5432[1].JPGCOLD!  But next time we will keep it warm.  I  enjoyed everything. And now we can come to the worst part of IMG_5439[1].JPGthe job, doing the dishes, I’m not used to it but I did it anyway.  IMG_5442[1].JPG

7 comments:

  1. Hi Royden,

    What a fantastic experience you have had making Macaroni and Cheese and Orange Juice! Did you know that Orange Juice is my favourite juice?
    What was the most challenging part of making the macaroni and cheese? Do you think you will make it at home?

    From Miss Hines

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I never thought of it, you didn't tell me before. My favourite juice is apple and blackcurrant. Opening the packets was the hard thing, but it was still fun making it. Would you like to try it some day?
    I can give it a try to surprise mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello RoydenHi

    My name is Brooklyn and I am from Panmure Bridge School. I really enjoyed reading about how you made Macaroni & Cheese and Orange Juice.And how you used photos to explain your writing. What was your Favorite part of making your macaroni & cheese with orange juice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Royden

    My name is Brooklyn and I am year 7 student at Panmure Bridge School. I really like how you made Macaroni & Cheese & Orange Juice.I also like the way you used photos to show what you did. It shows a really clear photo of what you did. And what was your favourite part doing this project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brooklyn for your comment, I would like to share the recipe with you some day. My favourite part was eating it and sharing it with my friends. I love the supermarket visits, I'm going every Tuesday. Is Panmure near the North, South, West or East and is it in the North Island or South Island? I am in the West of the South Island.

      Delete
  5. Hi Royden that looked Like the most delicious Macaroni & Cheese I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and I would like to invite you for my next meal.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.