Friday 5 May 2017

shopping

SHOPPING AND COOKING   
We are planing on going shopping and cooking on Tuesdays.
We are making a recipe book with all my favourite recipes.
First we made a checklist.


Then we thought of some meals to make.


We took an educated guess at how much our shopping will be so we know how much money to bring.   We made a proper guess and meal 1 came to 21 dollars and 98 cents. We decided to take more money so that we have enough to spend.  So we are going to take 25 dollars.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Royden
    I enjoyed reading your blog about your plan to go shopping on Tuesdays. You seem to have carefully thought about all the steps you will need to take to make sure you have a successful shopping trip.The meal you planned for last week was great. I can honestly say the juice apple and pineapple juice was delicious and the toasties were perfectly cooked. I look forward to reading more about expeditions. Mrs Hooker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did find your spelling mistakes Mrs Hooker, but I still like your comment. There IS another post for you to read when you got the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.