Friday 18 November 2016

Puddle Lake

On Wednesday we got some gumboots from Graeme's Shed and put them on, as well as an orange jacket and got my cane and went for a puddle walk.  We went out the front of the school and it was raining.  It was hard to see in the jacket because it was around my head. We took a short cut where there was some rails and we had to walk through them.  It wasn’t very easy to get through but I made it.  On our walk we found a big puddle as big as a lake.  I stepped in the puddle and I was bending down with my hands and splashing to get Belinda all wet.  The best part was the puddle lake, it was very huge and made a sploshy, squishy sound. I learnt when there’s something in the way that stuck means stop and drop also means stop too with my cane.  Belinda learnt that we need a spare pair of socks.
IMG_5817.JPG      IMG_5828.JPG   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.