Wednesday 23 March 2016

Spooky Night

It was a dark and spooky night and I was taking a nightly stroll.   I saw a sign on a post near the spooky house and it said ‘BEWARE’.  I thought to myself ‘Should I go in or should I not?’  But I decided to myself ‘What kind of danger did that sign mean?’
I heard a sound in the bushes.  It was a MONSTER!!  I ran into the slimy, disgusting house.  I was feeling frightened, so I locked the door, so he couldn’t get in, but yes he could because the window was open.
I jumped and ran and hid in the bucket by the fire.   
Then I heard a knock, knock, knock.  It was the witch knocking on the door.  “O Oh, I’m in trouble now,” I thought.    The witch opened the door and the door went SQUEEEEEK.  It was a blue door. I felt very very scared I almost cried.  
Then the witch said “Who’s in my house? When I catch them I will put them in my dinner.”
I heard what she said.  “I better save myself” I thought.  
I climbed out of my bucket and ran and ran.  And the monster picked me up and showed me to the witch.  The witch said “Ah huh, a boy.  A dinner indeed.” She ran and ran to the stove and used her magic to turn the stove on.   I shook with fear.  I said “Don’t do this Mrs Witch,” but she said.  “Ha ha ha ha, you can’t stop me, this is a magic house.  It only does what I want it to do,”
So I thought of a clever plan.  Lucky there was some old monster clothes on the table in the corner near the fire.  
Just then, she dropped her magic wand.  She jumped and I used the magic wand to put the clothes on.  
The witch saw me and she thought I was the monster.  “Please can you do my gardening overnight and I want it all done by morning.”
“Ok”I said  But instead of doing the gardening, this was my moment to get away. I used the magic wand to do a flying spell and I flew home. I felt relaxed. And I said “Phew, no more trouble”

I learnt a personal lesson,  never go towards danger, because you never know what danger you might fall into..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.