Thursday 31 March 2016

Easter Weekend

Easter Weekend



School finished for the week on Thursday at 2.45pm. We had five days off and returned to school on Wednesday morning. 
The Easter Bunny
 did an Easter hunt at my house.
Each note had a clue, which told us where to find an Easter egg.
With every clue there was an egg with it.
The hunt finished in my toy room.
The last note said "HAPPY EASTER".
Easter Bunny hid the eggs very well in the night.
I enjoyed it and with Mum's help, together we found them all, one by one.  The Easter hunt was fun.  Next Easter I want a hunt again. I had some o my eggs after Easter.
After the Easter hunt the weekend continued and I rang Autumn

but she was busy as she had an Easter hunt too, so we couldn't get together at all because she was busy busy busy Easter egg hunting for the Easter Bunny's eggs. I got the wrong phone number on the second day that I rang her so I went to Melissa's house. I got upset because Sophie would not share her tractor, I felt some tears coming so I went home upset and cried and cried and cried. The dogs were barking when I got Home. I drank some coke and then The Chase was on.  
The day after that, everything was back to normal.  I saw Melissa at my house again.  She was upset with me the way I behaved in her house, but I said to her very sadly and angrily that I just wanted to be alone.  "Now go away I never want to see you again!" I said.  Melissa was upset. Then I played my chase game and that made me a lot better. The chaser was The Beast.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.