Thursday 24 March 2016

Cooking at Tech

Cooking


On Wednesdays it is tech day and I cook food and sometimes we bring the food back to school.
This picture is me eating rice. I loved it, even though I didn’t finish it, because of the taste.
.IMG_2149.JPG


When you cook you need to wear an apron.  After we’ve eaten, we tidy up and do the dishes.
IMG_2148.JPG
At tech I have learnt that cooking can get a bit messy so you wear an apron.  When you cook food on the stove you need to make sure that you don’t burn yourself because the stove is HOT!
Not everything is cooked on a stove, sometimes it’s cooked in the oven and the microwave.  
Sometimes we measure ingredients, because some ingredients are very heavy.
traditional-kitchen-scales.jpg
We always wash our hands before we cook and after we cook.
hand-washing-technique.jpg
I enjoy cooking very much, but sometimes it’s hard to stand up for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.