Friday 28 August 2015

Medium Gorilla

24/8/15
Medium Gorilla
A gorilla is frightening.  A gorillas teeth are as sharp as scissors so he has terrifying teeth to chomp trees.  Two huge teeth at the top and two humongous teeth at the bottom.  
A gorillas body is as soft as pillows and he's black and barefoot.  Threatening and thumping on his chest.  
His ears listen and they are as small as mice.  Smelly illy ears, smelly as garbage.
As the gorilla talked he growled and bossed me around. As he listened for other animals his ears flopped and wiggled. He thumped on his chest and threatened me and gobbled me up.  If I saw a gorilla I would feel frightened and shaky and I would think to run, run, run, run away.
By Royden

3 comments:

  1. Hi Royden that is good work keep up the good work Royden.
    From Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Autumn, working hard gets me very very happy and I hope you enjoy reading this gorilla story.
    Yours sincerely,
    Royden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Autumn, working hard gets me very very happy and I hope you enjoy reading this gorilla story.
    Yours sincerely,
    Royden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.