Friday 14 August 2015

Dark Man Job

3.8.2015

Dear Sir,
I wish to be a super villain to kill the snake monster.   
My name is Dark Man. I like to turn everything DARK with my dark wand so that the other baddies can’t see me ha ha ha. So that I can take away their cars, and wallets so they can't drive far away.  I am strong as 30 elephants so I could push him far away.  I can fly very fast because I have super villain flying fast power. I can fly to him easy with my cape.  

I will SCARE  him by making it very dark so he could shake.    I can pick up a very heavy rock because i’m strong and fly  up to the monster and drop the huge rock . The rock tumbles down on to him from his head to his tummy.
The rock would be so heavy that he would fall down to the ground and never ever be seen again.
I like being on time because it makes me someone to rely on. Im good at my job.  I have been doing my job over 100 years, so I have had lots and lots of practice making everything DARK.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY LETTER.
signed
DARK MAN.
DARK MAN 2

3 comments:

  1. WOW Royden that story was amazing I wish that I could write that good and I loved that pic dark man is very cool WOW By Summer and Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear girls, Thank you for your comment. I enjoyed it and I am happy for myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear girls, Thank you for your comment. I enjoyed it and I am happy for myself too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.