Monday 2 May 2016

Holidays

My holidays started on Saturday.  We had Tori coming over to help me look after Mum because Mum was getting her teeth out.  Bev came to see Tori.  I had a sleep over with Reilly and we played MONSTERS.  One person is the monster and the other person has to be scared of that person and runs away. The monster has to try and catch that person for dinner.  The next morning Reilly had to go home at lunchtime.
Then Tori had to go home and left Mum and me at home.

The next week I was excited to get a new book about little rabbit foo foo that came with a D.V.D because the book was no ordinary book.  First rabbit foo foo bumped field mice on the head, then he bumped wiggly worms on the head, then it was the tigers.
Before I got my book, I went to lunch with Helen at the Bonsai.  I had chicken nuggets and chips and it was delicious.
When I got home I watched the Rabbit Foo Foo D.V.D but when it finished this D.V.D. did not have a main menu.
Then on Sunday afternoon we went and saw The Jungle book movie.  We jumped most of the movie because of  shol con the TIGER.  The movie was about a brave young boy and it was called THE JUNGLE BOOK. The boy was brave because he saved the Jungle from a tiger.  My two weeks holiday was super duper exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.